After School Program
Play Loft offers after school classes and clubs to children in J/K to Grade six. Our qualified teachers provide tutoring to all levels in various school subjects such as Mathematics, Science, English and Arts programs to help students reach their full potential in school. We offer convenient and flexible scheduling, available throughout the week. Furthermore, we have trained teachers in a highly successful reading program. And, we utilize the JUMP math program for math tutoring.
Benefits of Play Loft Learning After School Programs
- Seamless Day – Your child will be picked – up from school and brought to the centre where they will play and learn.
- Convenience – Learning, play and care are all under one roof. Less time will be spent on commute and more quality time for your family.
- More attention – Optimal teacher to child ratios at Play Loft ensure that your child’s learning needs are better addressed.
- A curriculum – designed to grow with your child and his/her developmental needs.
Play Loft escorts children from the following schools:
- Walk from Frankland Community School
- Walk from Jackman Avenue Junior Public School
- Walk from Holy Name Elementary Catholic School
- Walk from Withrow Avenue Junior Public School
- Walk from Chester Avenue Public School
- Walk from Pape Avenue Public School
- Walk from Wilkinson Public School